Größe
1,79m
Fraktion
Sora
Dorf
Kiri
Steckbrief
Link
Ach solangs nur dass is, dass krieg ich denk ich noch hinn lass mal probieren ^^

Although there was no space
that would not hinder man to chace
for the Woman still so beautifull
a fruit that was to tastefull
for missing it while dancing

Down there in the light of the moon
danced the girl in whits from noon
and never stopped for once
as if she were in trance
but she will be leaving soon

Still never kissed
but defenitliy missed
for her warm, deap heart
already pierced by the dart
loving but still never kissed

verdammt mir is grad der reimstoff ausgegangen ...

EDIT: ups da sind ja noch fehler drinne Sorry
Please improve your english...

Tetsuya Daisuke

Chuunin
Größe
1,96m
Fraktion
Sora
Dorf
Kiri
Steckbrief
Link
Morgen hab ich wieder Frühdienst ~.~
Nach 12 Tagen wieder an Ärsche gehen zu müssen, ist immer wieder extrem Ekelfaktor >.<

T

Ténshi Sáyoku

Ich schreibe ...Hirn ..aus ....sabber tropft ..ich ....kp ...muss töten

Größe
Fraktion
Sora
Dorf
Sora
Steckbrief
Link
I have to say, that I really don't like english that much. But if you'd like me to improve on it, I'm gladly taking your offer and write more carfully next time I'm aproaching a poem with my bad writing. But in the meantime im rather oblidged, to concern myself with other issues, than the quality of my writing. So with that said, I'm going to leave you for today. I wish you a great night and have a pleasant sleep.

T

Ténshi Sáyoku

Okay ....wie oftn noch We can't speak english ...obwohl okay ich geniesse jetzt nur noch

Fukazawa Akio

Größe
184 cm
Fraktion
Sora
Dorf
Iwa
Steckbrief
Link
Ich schreibe ...Hirn ..aus ....sabber tropft ..ich ....kp ...muss töten
Neither logical nor elegant and as English is much more important than German (considering worldwide use) I must support Yuto o_O
P.S.: Lisa, ich beneide dich nicht xD

Tetsuya Daisuke

Chuunin
Größe
1,96m
Fraktion
Sora
Dorf
Kiri
Steckbrief
Link
Lisa präsentiert mal etwas von Lisa selbst ganz allein gemacht!

Versuch Nummer 1
Versuch von was? Lisa trainiert AMV machen! Leider ärgert mich Sony Vegas noch etwas und ich hab noch nicht alles raus, weswegen das ganze momentan sehr einfach ist und die eine Folge gesubt ist ... (Ich habe drei verschiedene RAW Folgen versucht aber Sony Vegas wollte die alle nicht -.-)
Jedenfalls dachte ich mir ich zeige euch mal meinen ersten Versuch. Muss das Ganze noch ne ganze Weile üben >.<

btw... sehr lul wie sich der Zeichenstil ändert xD

Größe
Fraktion
Sora
Dorf
Sora
Steckbrief
Link
Well also considering the fact, that im still not asleep and dispite my effort to turn my back on this conversation. I figured we might as well open a new thread for the english speaking population in this forum .... on damm there are no native speakers here i guess.

Fukazawa Akio

Größe
184 cm
Fraktion
Sora
Dorf
Iwa
Steckbrief
Link
Stop it already. Either you are able to write on a certain level or you should not try :3 Btw, Ich glaube dein Auge ist ne Zeichnungsmontage, oder?

M

Mameha Junko

No native speakers here. Due to current course however, I'll use this one for another anecdote "Neues aus dem Rollenspiel"

Scenario: The group, consisting of two male warriors (one Scorpion Bushi, masked, badass, fragile speedster and one Phoenix Bushi, laid back and relaxed, some kind of Mighty Glacier in combat), one male mage/priest (well, sort of. Phoenix Shugenja, intelligent, lacks humour, throws fireballs when provoked) and one female mage/priest (again, sort of. Fox Shugenja, Medic, greedy and jolly), finds itself again at the brink of mental destruction. They fought back an army of zombies, destroyed an evil circle of bloodsorcerers and faced certain death while reporting these events to their superiors. Now they face a new trial: Marriage of the female Fox Shugenja.
The aftermath of the zombie invasion still hangs heavily on the city, while the Player Characters are still recovering and - at the same time - try to brace themselves for the marriage in an inplay week or so. The Fox Shugenja, fully knowing that her groom lacks the ability to consummate the marriage physically, walks a nearby forest to search for hearbs countering Acratia.

Game Master: *rolls a few dice* There are certain herbs, but you are not quiete sure they'll do the job.
Fox Shugenja: Nevermind. Are there any Animal Spirits here?
Game Master: I beg your pardon?
Fox Shugenja: You passed a note to me the last session. There's a gate to the Animal Realm at the river yonder. It is possible that there are any Animal Spirits nearby and I, as a Fox Shugenja, have the mystical ability to communicate with them.
Game Master: *starts sweating cold, because there's a complex plot about kidnapping etc for the Marriage waiting, and hasn't anticipated nor prepared any Spirit-related plot events.* Let's see ... yes, there is a Crane-Spirit cleaning its feathers. It's called a Tsuru-Spirit, for the record.
Fox Shugenja: Allright, I want to talk to it.
Game Master: *trying to shoo the PC away* The Tsuru spreads its wings after spotting you, showing his magnificent feathers "What say you, Mortal? Am I not beautiful? You may honor me with a poem, if you like. But chances are that I am just too gorgeous for words"
Fox Shugenja: *jolly* I like this guy.

Several minutes later, the Shugenja convinced the Spirit to share some information about humans in the area (possibly bandits to root out). In return, the Spirit asks to be taken to the human city "for fun". The Shugenja happily agrees.
Fox Shugenja: Tsuru-Spirits are shapeshifters, right? Is it male or female? I'd like to instruct it to take the form of a samurai.
Game Master: *desperate because the plot isn't going as planned. NOT AT ALL* Errr *rolls a die* It's male, and it has taken human form a long time ago, so it doesn't need that much instruction. It just shapes its form out of memory.
Fox Shugenja: Great! What does it looks like?
Game Master: *rolls dice again, surprised* Well, if there is a scale ranging from 1 to 10, while 1 represents Quasimodo and 10 Brad Pitt, this guy hits critical on a 24.
Fox Shugenja: *a male Player, no less, starts drooling*

Three hours later I, as the wayward GM, called a halt. The Marriage isn't even in reach, while the aforementioned Session contained serious lusting after the poor Crane-Spirit. Guess how it ended.

GM: Well ... you have a bit of a hangover after drinking a little bit to much in the Geisha House. After a while, the Oka-san threw you three in a seperate room.
Fox Shugenja: Aaaww, I had fun.
GM: No doubt. The Tsuru morphed into his original form at dawn and you said your farewells, while he thanks you for the experience. "That was reeeaaally fun", he admits.
Fox Shugenja: *smiles blissfully*
GM: *rather sadistic* Well, you have a serious problem now.
Fox Shugenja: I wasn't a virigin in the first place, so the moment isn't ruined by my marriage in ... err, eight days or so.
GM: *grinning* Oh, I knew of your promiscuous ways before, my dear. I'm speaking of your colleague, the Doji-Magistrate. You know, the pretty boy with the bleached hair. The one you couldn't stand and picked up to gloat with your Tsuru-Spirit.
Fox Shugenja: Wait, WHAT?!? But how ...
GM: He tagged along, even when you went into your seperate room. I have to inform you that he is apparantly bisexual.
Fox Shugenja: Oh Crap. I want to sneak away before he wakes up.
GM: *increasingly sadistic* Unfortunately, he is lying on your arm.
Fox Shugenja: Shoot!
GM: *smiling* You can always bite your arm off, you know.
Fox Shugenja: Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap ... I feel dirty somehow.
GM: That's what you get for bonking your colleague and a spirit in one night a week before your wedding.
Fox Shugenja: So I don't get any Honour Points?

So much for my Intrigue Plot. I waved it goodbye, but I must confess: My Players have been greatly improving my improvisasion and convinced me that sexual tensions are invaluable for RPG. Also, male Players always play lustful women.

K

Kajiya Kei

Ich rede ab Mitternacht kein Englisch mehr. Aus Prinzip.

Schade, dass aus unserem herrlichen Plott nichts geworden ist und auch wenn ich nicht alles hundertprozentig verstehe (tjaja, ich sollte artig meine Vokabeln lernen...) so muss ich doch sagen: großes LOL. Ich schätze ich werde dich bei Gelegenheit nochmal darüber ausfragen *g*

btw. Ich fühle mich allein gelassen... dabei dachte ich früher Ferien zu haben als der Rest der Welt wäre cool :/ Lernt gefälligst ohne Schlaf auszukommen, ich will unterhalten werden! D:

D

Dokuro Fusanajoschi

@Junko: Ja, man ich glaub wenn, in meiner runde so etwas passieren würde, müsste mein SL total betrunken sein. Ja es wird lustig wenn der SL sich ein Auge zu halten muss damit er überhaupt noch aus seinem Buch vorlesen kann. Ich liebe DSA.

@all mein hirn hat sich in dem moment ausgeschaltet als unsere Noten gemacht waren in der Schule. wieso sind noch keine Ferien hier in Hessen. >.<

R

Riyaku Enko

Goooo Aiko ;D
Ich werde dann nach dem Einkaufen noch etwas mit dir quatschen über Formulierungen und so und dann hätten wir das auch fertig o.o
Fehlen nur noch die Jutsus, aber darüber sollten wir uns beide mal Gedanken machen, da ich unglaubliche sechs (?) Stück bisher habe o.o
Dann gehts an die BEwerbung *puh*

@Fusanajoshi: Tjy, ich leide mit dir ;)

Hinketsu Nori

Größe
1,69m
Bin heute Abend grillen, weil ich nichts mehr im Kühlschrank hab und zu faul zum Einkaufen bin o.o"
Keine Ahnung, ob wir Zeit zum Labern finden.

Oben